The Virtual University of Pakistan (French: Université Virtuelle du Pakistan) is a university based in Lahore, Pakistan. It was established by the Government of Pakistan as a public, not-for-profit institution, with a mission to provide education to students all over the country and abroad. Using free-to-air satellite television broadcasts and the internet, the virtual university allows students to follow its programs regardless of physical location.
Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
Faculty of Management
- BS Business Administration
- BS Public Administration
- BS Management
- BS Marketing
- BS Bachelor of Business and Information Technology (BBIT)
Faculty of Arts
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Commerce
- BS Commerce for B.Com degree holders
- BS Mass Communication
- BS Psychology
- BS Banking and Finance
- B.Ed (Hons) Elementary
Duration: A four-year full-time study program spread over eight semesters. Each semester has at least 18 weeks duration for teaching and examinations.
MSCS (2 year/4 semester, 30 credit hours) study program for candidates having 16 years of education.
- MBA (3 ½ year/7 semester, 96 credit hours) study program for candidates having 14 years of education.
- MBA (2 ½ year/5 semester, 72 credit hours) study program for candidates having 16 years of non-business education.
- MBA (Executive) 2 year/4 semester, 72 credit hours for candidates having 14 years of education with four years job experience.
- MBA (1 ½ year/3 semester, 36 credit hours) for candidates having BBA/BS (BA) 4 year program.
Masters Programs For VU graduates
- MCS Master of Computer Science for VU graduates
- MIT Master of Information Technology for VU graduates
- MBA Master of Business Administration for VU graduates