University of Malakand is a higher education institution, established in 2001 which is located at Chakdara in the Dir district of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. It is located on the bank of the river Swat.
The university is ranked at No. 21 in general category of HEC rankings.
The University of Malakand is the only University in the KPK, which is rich of the dedicated scientists having PhDs in the fields of Computer Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, and Mathematics.
- 1.Department of Computer Science/IT
- 2.Department of Bio-Technology
- 3.Department of Chemistry
- 4.Department of Education
- 5.Department of English Literature & Linguistics
- 6.Department of Botany
- 7.Depatrment of Economics
- 8.Department of Mathematics
- 9.Department of Management Sciences
- 10.Department of Sociology
- 11.Department of Pharmacy
- 12.Department of Physics