Riphah International University (RIU) is located at Islamabad, Pakistan. It was established on February 27, 2002 by the Islamic International Medical College Trust (IIIMCT). The IIIMCT was established in 1995 by Major General Muhammad Zulfiqar Ali Khan and is a non-profit, non-political, non-sectarian welfare organization registered with the government of Pakistan. It is chartered by Federal Government.
The president of Pakistan is the patron of International University, while Major General Mohammad Zulfiqar Ali Khan is the first and founding chancellor. A board of governors represents the government and the IIMCT. Currently no student union is allowed in the university.
There are four campuses of university.
- Islamabad Main Campus (I-14, Hajj Complex)
- Islamabad City Campus (7th Avenue)
- Rawalpindi Campus (Al-Mizan)
- RAK (cods) UAE
The university consists of several colleges with undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programmes:
- Islamic International Medical College
- Islamic International Dental College
- Riphah Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Riphah College of Rehabilitation Sciences
- Islamic International Engineering College
- Riphah Institute of Media Sciences
- Riphah Center of Islamic Business
- Riphah Institute of Informatics
- Riphah School of Leadership
- Faculty of Basic Sciences
|Vice Chancellor’s Office