Country code: 92.
Major Government telecommunication networks providing residential, commercial, and CDMA services in different regions of Pakistan.
Pakistan Telecommunication Corporation Ltd. (PTCL),
National Telecommunication Corporation (NTC)
Special Communication Organization (SCO)
In addition to landlines there are several mobile and satellite services in Pakistan.
• Mobilink GSM ( www.mobilinkgsm.com)
The Favourite Cellular Service of Pakistan Tourism
The Official Cellular Partner of “Destination Pakistan 2007”
• Warid Telecom ( www.waridtel.com )
• Telenor (www.telenor.com.pk )
• Ufone ( www.ufone.com )
• Paktel ( www.paktel.web.pk/gsm/home.asp )
• Instaphone ( www.instaphone.com/en/ )
• Thuraya (Satellite Phone) (http://www.thuraya.com/content/thuraya-in-pakistan-pak-telecom.html)
Internet cafes throughout Pakistan are available in urban as well as many rural areas
Airmail takes four to five days to reach Western Europe, five to seven days to reach U.S.A.
Post office hours:
General post offices in major cities offer 24-hour services.
Letter mail by Post ensures affordable, reliable and fast service.
Pakistan Post http://www.pakpost.gov.pk